Thursday, January 27, 2011

No news is good news

Things have been very quiet on the critter front...a little too quiet. In fact, there have not been any visitors since adding the logs to the pit. Maybe my scent scared them away. I also had some logs that were too big to fit in the pit, so I just laid them in front of the holes that were dug under the deck thinking they would be pushed aside - especially after seeing how determined the last skunk was. But they're still there. At any rate, I've either won or they will come back in full force. Time will tell.

I also thought I should include a color photo of the pit that you've been seeing so you can get an idea of what is actually in the black and white videos:


1 comment:

  1. I had no idea this is where the pictures were from. I was picturing the activity in a whole different part underground...not that it really mattered :)

    ReplyDelete